The Detroit Regional Workforce Fund is made up of multiple investors committed to promoting regional economic growth through the development of a skilled workforce.
- Knight Foundation
- U.S. Department of Labor (through Jobs for the Future)
- Kresge Foundation
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- National Fund for Workforce Solutions
- Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan*
- Skillman Foundation
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation (formerly: Detroit Workforce Development Department)
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Wayne County Economic Development Growth Engine
*The United Way for Southeastern Michigan, which also serves as the Detroit Regional Workforce Fund’s fiduciary agent, administers The Detroit Regional Workforce Fund.
Are you interested in becoming an investor on our Steering Committee or learning how you can partner with the Detroit Regional Workforce Fund to help realize our vision?
Gabriela Dorantes, Program Associate
Karen Tyler-Ruiz, Director
Kylee Mitchell, Program Officer