The Detroit Regional Workforce Fund is made up of multiple investors committed to promoting regional economic growth through the development of a skilled workforce.
- Knight Foundation
- Kresge Foundation
- Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan*
- Skillman Foundation
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation
- Detroit Employment Solutions Corporation (formerly: Detroit Workforce Development Department)
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Wayne County Economic Development Growth Engine
*The United Way for Southeastern Michigan, also serves as the Detroit Regional Workforce Fund fiduciary agent, administers The Detroit Regional Workforce Fund.